Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Samuel Le Berrigaud <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/14 23:58:55 UTC

[m2] hsql plugin, integration testing

Hi all,

I've been looking around and couldn't find anything relevant so here
is my question:

Is there a HSQLDB plugin for maven that would allow to start/stop the
db, and maybe even more...

I was thinking that if such a plugin exists I could manage to make the
DB start before the unit tests and stop at the end of those. I believe
this should be possible using some plugin configuration in m2, right?

It would make life easier for integration testing, as I wouldn't have
to start/stop my HSQLDB on the side... How are you guys dealing with
this kind of issue?

Thanks in advance,

SaM