Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Edward Devos <ed...@gpxs.net> on 2007/01/25 23:46:14 UTC

Re: slide-user jakarta.apache.org

Subramanian, Ekan G <Subramanian.Ekan <at> con-way.com> writes:

> Attached is the code sample for authenticating and connecting to a MS Exchange
server 2003.
> It is a sample JSP.
>
> Let me know if oyu have any questions.
>
> Thanks
> Ekan

Hi Ekan, Azam,

I came across this news thread multiple time when researching how to FBA with
Slide. Unfortunatly the JSP example that is referenced doesn't seem to be
available in the news archives anymore. Therefore I would like to receive the
JSP code sample that was to be found in the original thread.

Kind regards
Edward Devos

RE: slide-user jakarta.apache.org

Posted by "Punzo, Frank J (HTSC, IT)" <Fr...@thehartford.com>.
Ekan,

I didn't see any attachment on this message...

--Frank

Subramanian, Ekan G <Subramanian.Ekan <at> con-way.com> writes:

> Attached is the code sample for authenticating and connecting to a MS
> Exchange
server 2003.
> It is a sample JSP.
>
> Let me know if oyu have any questions.