Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/11/15 23:58:14 UTC

New committer: Jan Iversen

The Apache OpenOffice PMC announces the addition of committer
Jan Iversen, jani@ apache.org

The list of all current podling committers is at:
<http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo>.
[ Not updated in real time; it might not reflect the new addition ]

Committers have a defined role in the workings of the Apache Software
Foundation: <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>.

For new committers:

First, please read through the "Guide for New Committers":
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html   There is some
useful information there related to email, security, etc.

Secondly, you can control your profile and settings by using your
Apache User ID and password, supplied for your Apache account,
to log on to <http://id.apache.org>.  There you can change your
password to one of your choosing.  In addition, please add the
other e-mail addresses that you want to be known by.  If you want
to change the forwarding of e-mail in the future, use
the profile to accomplish that.

Finally, you are now authorized to make commits to the Apache
OpenOffice SVN repository and other repositories established
for committers.  Use the https: version of the SVN URL.  Your
Apache ID and password will be required on your first commit.
Use options to retain your credentials for future commits if
appropriate.

[ Note: Jan's privileges apply to the new repository URL, so they will
work only after SVN has been relocated; in the meantime, the best way to
test committer privileges is to access Pootle or other services ]

  - the Apache OpenOffice PMC

Re: New committer: Jan Iversen

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.
THANKS.

jan.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:05 AM, jan iversen <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the promotion.

Congratulations!

> CMS / Pootle works, and I am trying hard to make a correct loaf file.
>
> Any idea when SVN will be relocated ?

You can see the latest status on the JIRA issues here:

It looks like we need careful coordination between the website
migration and the SVN migration since the website is built from SVN.

-Rob

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the promotion.