Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Yves Goergen <no...@unclassified.de> on 2009/09/19 15:05:40 UTC

How can I unsubscribe?

Hi,

I could not find information about how to unsubscribe from this list,
neither in the message headers (the list messages don't even seem to
contain any of the usual mailing list headers except List-Id) nor on the
ML website.

Can somebody please tell me how that works here?

IIRC, subscribing already worked kind of non-standard and confusing (if
there is such thing as a mailing list standard at all).

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <no...@unclassified.de>

Posted by Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mi...@gulfsat.mg>.
09/19/2009 07:00 PM, Yves Goergen::
> On 19.09.2009 17:21 CE(S)T, Ruslan Sivak wrote:
>> On my email client, there is a footer on every message:
> Well-hidden... thank you. I don't see those footers anymore...

BAD MUA, Change MUA.

                                    +261 34 29 155 34

Posted by Yves Goergen <no...@unclassified.de>.

Posted by Ruslan Sivak <ru...@vshift.com>.
On my email client, there is a footer on every message:

Russ