Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Dop Sun <su...@dopsun.com> on 2010/05/05 01:29:36 UTC

sstable2jason bat script on windows

Hi,

As of 0.6.1, I don't find sstable2jason.bat. I don't know if I missed
anything?

It will good if we can have one, which can help import/ export data in/ out
development machine.

Dop

RE: sstable2jason bat script on windows

Posted by Dop Sun <su...@dopsun.com>.
CASSANDRA-1051 created and files attached.

I'm happy to follow this if any changes required.

Dop

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
can you create a ticket at

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.