Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thomas Beckmann <th...@freiheit.com> on 2007/07/06 11:39:58 UTC

How to change headers in Palette

Hi,

we have to provide internationalization for the "selected" and "available"
headers in Palette component but using properties files is not an option
since translations are read from a database.
I would like to have something like banner parameter in the Errors component
but I did't find anything like that.
Is there any other way to replace the headers?

Many Thanks
Thomas

--
Thomas Beckmann
Dipl.-Math.

freiheit.com technologies gmbh
Straßenbahnring 22 / 20251 Hamburg, Germany
fon       +49 (0)40 / 890584-0
fax       +49 (0)40 / 890584-20
HRB Hamburg 70814

DB48 4B15 11BA 9268 B74B  64A0 48AE 80AB C86A 46A3
Geschäftsführer: Claudia Dietze, Stefan Richter, Jörg Kirchhof