Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/06/03 09:03:05 UTC

Need any help?

Hi Shikha and Roberto,
I just wanted to check if you need any help with your Google Summer of
code work?

We're here if you need it :)

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Need any help?

Posted by Beto Flores <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran and Andrea,

I have been working on a document with a design for the Any23 Data Format.
As soon as I finished it I will share with you, so we can discuss it.
So far I do not have major doubts about the project, if I have any I will
reach you out.

Thank you,
Roberto.

Re: Need any help?

Posted by Shikha Singh <11...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Need any help?

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

First evaluation next week

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi GSoC students,
the first evaluation[1] is next week and I'll be evaluating your
progress thus far.

If you'd like we can schedule an online conference call where we can
privately and openly talk about your progress thus far. This would
provide me the opportunity to deliver my feedback in person and you
can provide your feedback to me.

I'd like to offer you this opportunity and within a safe place: what
we say to each other remains between us. This is _not_ mandatory and
it will not affect your evaluation in any way.

Please reach out to me directly and we can arrange this,

thanks :)

zoran

[1] https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/evaluations
--