Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2019/07/30 14:54:09 UTC

get cni plugin chaining working?

Hi all, also directed at support@mesosphere.com

I would like to start using chaining of cni plugins. Besides the fact
that cni is outdated, is there some other way I can stimulate the
development of this?
I think cni is now at version 0.7.0 and you are supporting only 0.1.0?
(Maybe start putting this in the documentation, on such pages[0])

[0]
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/cni/
https://docs.mesosphere.com/1.10/networking/virtual-networks/cni-plugins/