Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Foxy Shadis <fo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/07 08:23:59 UTC

WARs with nightly builds

Minor issue for anyone with broadband, but even so, I think it's more than a
little excessive and pointless to include the wars in with the nightly build
binaries, and a waste of Apache's bandwidth. Wouldn't it be a better idea to
keep it off to the side, as it's already compressed anyway? It'd save 3 mb
off the main archives, and since I believe most people pick one or the other
anyway, it'd be much easier.

Just a suggestion.

Swiftpaw Foxyshadis, wildlife artist
foxyshadis@hotmail.com | http://foxyshadis.dyndns.org/