Posted to user@wink.apache.org by kamal khojal <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 05:42:08 UTC

Re: Apache Wink and Mobile Devices

Hi all,

I’m still having difficulties trying to implement Apache Wink in a mobile
environment; I have prepared test beds with Sun Java Wireless Toolkit and
also a Blackberry Simulators; I would really appreciate it if someone could
offer a walk-through or some guidance for implementing Apache Wink
client/server in either test bed.

Thank you,