Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Pablo Gómez <pa...@faw.jku.at> on 2015/10/15 19:07:39 UTC

org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl waiting for dependencies, osgi coordinator? handlers

Hi!
       Recently, I took over a project that is using several frameworks, Aries, hibernate, wicket. Additionally it uses jetty as app server. As OSGi framework we are using Apache Felix. After I managed to solve some issues related to chain conflicts with  javax transaction among other libraries,  I’m now facing other ones  and I’m now not sure anymore what is going on or how can I debug this so that I can figure it out what the real problem is. Not to say that I’m a newcomer to aries as well as to the other components.

Attached is the full log with the list of bundles that I have running on the system. In the log there are some exceptions from Jetty –but that I suppose is another issue- hence, I would be very happy if you could provide me with any hint in the aries related issues…

[Blueprint Extender: 2] INFO org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl - Bundle org.apache.aries.transaction.blueprint/1.1.1 is waiting for dependencies [(objectClass=org.osgi.service.coordinator.Coordinator)]
[FelixStartLevel] WARN org.apache.aries.jpa.container - There are no providers available.
[FelixStartLevel] WARN org.apache.aries.jpa.container - There are no providers available.
[FelixStartLevel] WARN org.apache.aries.jpa.container - There are no providers available.
[Blueprint Extender: 3] INFO org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl - Bundle com.app.rep.data.repository_data/0.0.1.qualifier is waiting for namespace handlers [http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.2.0]
[Blueprint Extender: 2] INFO org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl - Bundle com.app.rep.data.repository_service/0.0.1.qualifier is waiting for namespace handlers [http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.2.0]
[Blueprint Extender: 2] INFO org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl - Bundle com.app.rep.plugin.app_example.backend/0.0.1.qualifier is waiting for dependencies [(objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.ProjectService), (objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.ApplicationService), (objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.ConnectorService), (objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.PortService), (objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.AccessPointService), (objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.CustomerService), (objectClass=com.app.rep.data.repository_service.IedService)]

I think the root might be this coordinator bundle? Originally I didn’t have any osgi coordinator bundle. Thus, I installed one from maven but the dependency unfortunately was not resolved….

Any hint about what could be going on?

Thank you for any help!

Regards
Pablo