Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Latte Coffee <so...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/20 04:00:39 UTC

Detailed check-out log??

Dear all,

Is there a way to view or log which files are being checked-out by a
user?? I can't find those detailed logs from apache access log? Thx.

Cheers,
Coffee

Re: Detailed check-out log??

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Latte Coffee <so...@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there a way to view or log which files are being checked-out by a
> user?? I can't find those detailed logs from apache access log? Thx.

[This is a copy of an answer I posted earlier, to a similar question.]

Not really.  But if you're using http://, you can examine the apache
access logs.  You'll need to look for PROPFIND and REPORT requests;
experimentation will probably be necessary.  Note also that one can't
tell the difference between updates & checkouts & diffs & merges,
because they all use the same REPORT request.  Isn't that lovely?

-Karl