Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/05/29 08:55:11 UTC

Re: [STATUS] Wed May 28 19:56:16 EDT 1997

I am clear for a tarball.  I went through my saved messages and found
(and fixed) a couple that needed to be handled before 1.2.
Fixing the inetd problems and finding the cause of the file-descriptor
problems would be good, but they can wait til after 1.2.

I suggest we do a tarball of 1.2b12 now, test it, and only allow
documentation changes to the cvs until we can release it as 1.2.

....Roy