Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by baguahsingi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 11:35:18 UTC

Re: Call Wicket repeatedly from JQplot (Jquery based) graphing framework

Thanks for the tips. I've decided to rethink this. I'm going to use
Wicket-rest instead. So, make an ajax call from client to server for chart
data for my java script to build a graph with.  It will make additional
requests as it needs them to get additional data (perhaps with a small delay
before making a call).

Only thing is I can't see how Wicket-rest deals with sending errors
(exception on server side) to the client.  I might have to post on another
thread to ask this.