Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bram Patelski <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 09:06:57 UTC

Re: Build hangs on maven site generation

Hi,

I've replied several times to an old thread, but never got my mail accepted
by the list.
It concerns this thread:
http://jenkins.361315.n4.nabble.com/Build-hangs-on-maven-site-generation-td366706.html

My post:
Hi,

I have these same problems, but not on all projects/builds. As with the
original issue: mvn clean package works like a charm, but mvn clean
site-deploy does not from Jenkins. I tried to call Maven from commandline
and that works fine. Also: most site-deploy tasks in Jenkins work after I
run it once from commandline, then re-trigger the task manually.
I compared the poms of different projects (one that works compared to one
that doesn't), but can't see any differences.

Can I check anything else to find out what's causing this?

Working on:
- Windows
- Jenkins 1.405 (deployed as WAR on Apache Tomcat 6.0)
- Jenkins Subversion Plug-in 1.26

Some more testing:
If I run from command-line first, I can run the Jenkins task successful only
once. If I run the Jenkins task again, it hangs:

[INFO] SCM Command Line[0]: svn
[INFO] SCM Command Line[1]: log
[INFO] SCM Command Line[2]: -v
[INFO] SCM Command Line[3]: "-r{2011-05-18}:{2011-04-17}"

Thanks

Re: Build hangs on maven site generation

Posted by Bram Patelski <br...@gmail.com>.
Any tips?
SVN is in my PATH and it hangs on the default change log reports task
that is run when using mvn site-deploy

Posted by Bram Patelski <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

--