Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by James Wilkinson <sa...@aprilcottage.co.uk> on 2007/08/02 18:39:20 UTC

Re: I have a probleme with my content analysis

lochness wrote:

> I'm running on windows and i'm using one software call "NoSpamtoday" that
> software is based on spamassassin I modify local.cf file but in my test I
> have this message bellow I put required_hits on 5 but in the message I have
> 0 so how can I apply my config

NoSpamToday puts its own value of required_hits in the local.cf file --
your setting might be above that, and the last value "wins".  Use the
admin tool, or look for all values of required_hits in the local.cf
file.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | Machine. Unexpectedly, I’d invented a time
aprilcottage.co.uk |     -- Alan Moore, "Very Short Story"