Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Chris Malan <ma...@optusnet.com.au> on 2003/07/02 04:57:47 UTC

Mailbox overflowing

Hi Everyone,

My mailbox, like your mailboxes, is overflowing with mail from the Velocity
Users List.  Very few of the postings (like this one)  have anything to do
with the use of Velocity.

Is it possible to turn the volume down from your side?  In the end, who cares
if Freemarker is superior to Velocity or vice versa?  Use one, the other or
both.  Nobody is preventing anybody from making his choice.

Please.  My finger is getting tired from pressing the delete button.
--
Chris Malan
malan2000@optusnet.com.au