Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefan Langer <my...@bettsockentraeger.de> on 2005/04/07 16:23:33 UTC

Getting all post twice lately

Hello,

currently I'm receiving a lot of posts if not all ( not sure about it
yet) twice. Is there a problem with the mailinglist, my mail client or
are a lot of people latley posting their stuff twice?

Regards
Stefan

Re: Getting all post twice lately

Posted by "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <ro...@notify.co.uk>.
Same here!

Regards,

Roger Lee

Internet communications are not secure and therefore NOTiFY
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Although NOTiFY operates anti-virus programmes, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by
viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NOTiFY.
Replies to this email may be monitored by NOTiFY for operational or
business reasons.