Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2013/05/23 20:58:02 UTC

[VOTE][IP CLEARANCE] Apache CXF - WS-Eventing service

CXF has received a donation of a WS-Eventing service that we'd like to have as part of the project.

The IP Clearance document:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/cxf-wseventing.html

Full description and the patch containing the code is found attached to JIRA:

MD5 (wseventing.patch) - feab399c89044762d5759a25c26057a7

Please vote to approve this contribution.  Lazy consensus applies: if no -1 votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

--
Daniel Kulp

[RESULT][VOTE][IP CLEARANCE] Apache CXF - WS-Eventing service

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
There are no comments or votes.  Thus, by lazy consensus, this vote passes.   The CXF community will work on getting this incorporated into the codebase.

Dan

On May 23, 2013, at 2:58 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> CXF has received a donation of a WS-Eventing service that we'd like to have as part of the project.
>

> The IP Clearance document:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/cxf-wseventing.html
>

> Full description and the patch containing the code is found attached to JIRA:

> MD5 (wseventing.patch) - feab399c89044762d5759a25c26057a7
>

> Please vote to approve this contribution.  Lazy consensus applies: if no -1 votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp