Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Martin Pool <mb...@samba.org> on 2002/12/12 23:57:15 UTC

write access for issue tracker?

I just filed a new issue 1041 about the obstructed update bug.  It
looks like I have permission to add new issues, but not to append to
issues that I opened.  There was more information I wanted to add to
it...

Can I get write access, at least for issues that I opened?

--
Martin

Re: write access for issue tracker?

Posted by Martin Pool <mb...@samba.org>.
On 12 Dec 2002, Peter Davis <pe...@pdavis.cx> wrote:
> On Thursday 12 December 2002 20:46, Karl Fogel wrote:
> > Just a sanity check: You *were* logged in to Tigris, right?
>
> One thing to be careful of: apparantly the Tigris login doesn't work when
> using Konqueror.  It logs in successfully for the first page, but then it
> logs back out as soon as you follow any link.  Loses the session or the
> cookie or something.
>
> So, if you were using Konqueror... open Mozilla.

I was using Mozilla.  All the way through I could see it saying
"mbp".

Posted by Peter Davis <pe...@pdavis.cx>.

Re: write access for issue tracker?

Posted by Martin Pool <mb...@samba.org>.
On 12 Dec 2002, Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> wrote:
> Martin Pool <mb...@samba.org> writes:
> > I just filed a new issue 1041 about the obstructed update bug.  It
> > looks like I have permission to add new issues, but not to append to
> > issues that I opened.  There was more information I wanted to add to
> > it...
> >
> > Can I get write access, at least for issues that I opened?
>
> I am so confused by Issuezilla sometimes.  Many people who are
> registered as "Observer" append to issue descriptions all the time,
> yet every so often someone (who is logged in as Observer) cannot
> append to a bug report they filed.
>
> Just a sanity check: You *were* logged in to Tigris, right?

Yes, as 'mbp'.  I checked.  Perhaps it would have worked better if I
had been anonymous?

> In any case, it looks like Ben closed the bug already.

Yes, I reported it a few days ago and he fixed it just before I got
around to putting it in Issuezilla.

> Though I'd still like to know why you can't add to your issue.

Me too.

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Martin Pool <mb...@samba.org> writes:
> I just filed a new issue 1041 about the obstructed update bug.  It
> looks like I have permission to add new issues, but not to append to
> issues that I opened.  There was more information I wanted to add to
> it...
>
> Can I get write access, at least for issues that I opened?

I am so confused by Issuezilla sometimes.  Many people who are
registered as "Observer" append to issue descriptions all the time,
yet every so often someone (who is logged in as Observer) cannot
append to a bug report they filed.

Just a sanity check: You *were* logged in to Tigris, right?

In any case, it looks like Ben closed the bug already.  Though I'd
still like to know why you can't add to your issue.

-K