Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Janne Kario <jk...@cc.hut.fi> on 2003/09/14 01:23:30 UTC

Local and remote repository

By default the local maven repository is under
${user.home}/.maven/repository and each maven user in machine x has
his/her own local repository.

Can I have a local repository that is shared by more than one developer?

Can I have a remote repository that resides on the local filesystem?

- Janne

Re: Local and remote repository

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net>.
On Sunday 14 Sep 2003 17:19, khote wrote:
> set an environment variable MAVEN_HOME_LOCAL=/usr/local/repository
> (for example)

or have a file ~/build.properties and include a line like

maven.repo.local=/usr/local/maven/repository

You can also have a param for the remote repository

maven.repo.remote=...

You could always have just looked at the Wiki :-)
http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/MigratingFromBeta9ToBeta10
http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/RepositoryHandling

--
Andy