Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jskathirvel <ka...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/12/15 13:34:14 UTC

How to Capture serialized java objects

Hi,

I am facing a problem in capturing serialized Java Objects which will be
posted to server from client by creating HttpURLConnection.
Can you help me how to capture those request data and load the server.

Thanks in advance.
Kathirvel

Re: How to Capture serialized java objects

Posted by Jskathirvel <ka...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanks for input,

I believe the limitation in JMeter is the proxy is not delegating the
received request and preparing the script. When i see the saved test plan
the binary data send from swing client is stored as string. Instead if
JMeter able to store the stream of data in file or binary format itself in
the .jmx file it may work.

I would like to hear your inputs.

Thanks,
Kathirvel

Posted by "support@ubikloadpack.com" <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hello,
We distribute a commercial JMeter plugin which allows this, see
http://ubikloadpack.com/ <http://ubikloadpack.com/>  .

To make your tests realistic, you will need to variabilize content in the
serialized objects.

Our Java Serialization plugin will allow the following:

- Easy recording of traffic with JMeter Proxy Server, a Test Plan using
custom Sampler will be created

- Easy variabilization of requests (which will appear as XML) through as
easy syntax as for example ${searchedWord} where searchedWord can come from
a CSV or any user defined variable.

- Easy extraction of data from responses using JMeter standard Post
Processors

- Easy debugging of Request/Responses through standard JMeter View Results
Tree element

Re: How to Capture serialized java objects

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jskathirvel <ka...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.