Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri <An...@infosys.com> on 2007/08/25 16:30:38 UTC

Geronimo 1.1.1 Datasource prob from EJB

Hi,

A data source resource link and resource name is given under the
reference section in open-ejb-jar.xml in the jar (EJB project deployed
as jar).

The resource link mentioned has been set up in the Geronimo server.

The same resource link mentioned in web.xml connects to the datasource
thro the web application but cannot connect to the datasource from the
EJB project.

Please let me know for a solution if anybody has faced a similar issue.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

Re: Geronimo 1.1.1 Datasource prob from EJB

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Aug 25, 2007, at 7:30 AM, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri wrote:

> Hi,
>

> A data source resource link and resource name is given under the
> reference section in open-ejb-jar.xml in the jar (EJB project
> deployed as jar).
>

> The resource link mentioned has been set up in the Geronimo server.
>

> The same resource link mentioned in web.xml connects to the
> datasource thro the web application but cannot connect to the
> datasource from the EJB project.
>

> Please let me know for a solution if anybody has faced a similar
> issue.
I would guess that you have included the resource module as a
dependency in the web app plan but not in the ejb app plan.  If this
is not the problem please include the plans for the resource module,
web app, and ejb app.

thanks
david jencks