Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 19:17:48 UTC

javancss-maven-plugin - Exception

My pom.xml has:

<plugin>
          <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
          <artifactId>javancss-maven-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.0-alpha1-SNAPSHOT</version>
</plugin>

I get this Exception when running this report:

[INFO] Generate "JavaNCSS Report" report.
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org/jaxen/JaxenException
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/JaxenException
        at org.dom4j.DocumentFactory.createXPath(DocumentFactory.java:230)
        at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.createXPath(AbstractNode.java:207)
        at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.selectNodes(AbstractNode.java:164)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.javancss.NcssReportGenerator.doMainPackageAnalysis(
NcssReportGenerator.java:129)

Subhash Chandran S

Cross platform OpenSource Java based file encryption software:
http://www.WizTools.org/project/WizCrypt/

Re: javancss-maven-plugin - Exception

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I am very pragmatic when it comes to Maven, since not everything works
as you might expect.

I'd add it to your plugin dependency directly, file a bug report,
watch the bug, and when it is eventually resolved, remove the plugin
dependency.

Wayne

Posted by Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.