Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat <jj...@pentec.es> on 2010/03/29 07:32:04 UTC

Migrations with Subversion

Hi!

I’m administrating a subversion server  1.4.2 version and Tortoise Version
1.5.4 and I’m thinking to migrate to 1.6.9 in a x86_64 machine.

Could I have any problem? It’s important for me to avoid any conflict. Thank
you very much!

Re: Migrations with Subversion

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

See http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.migrate