Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stijn de Witt <St...@bergland-it.nl> on 2004/06/16 12:07:43 UTC

Role Based User Management

Hi,

I have asked a few questions on the User List about role based PSML. I still
only half understand how it works, but I'm getting there... :)

Recently I checked out jetspeed-1.6-dev from the CVS and I noticed that
changes had been/are being made to the user/group/role structure. Can anyone
here tell me where you are going with it? I noticed that anon and admin
directories were created in the root psml folder.

Thanks for your help,
Stijn

Re: Role Based User Management

Posted by Stijn de Witt <St...@bergland-it.nl>.