Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2019/04/14 11:40:21 UTC

XmlBeans and the Jam library

Hi *,

XmlBeans uses an older release of the Jam library (part of annogen) [1]

In the context of XMLBEANS-536 I try to get rid of the com.sun.javadoc dependency, by finding other ways (which I don't know yet ...). The important part is that I'll include the Jam source in the XmlBeans source for those modifications.

Currently the original jam source is only repackaged and that might fall under different usage.

As Jam is ASL licensed, I guess this is ok ... please share your thoughts, if you have a different conclusion.

Andi

[1] https://github.com/codehaus/annogen