Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/01/29 22:53:57 UTC

WSIF chat tomorrow - back on!

Hi,

Sorry for all the confusing posts about this chat; let's have it as
originally scheduled. Let's keep it short and simple and focused.

0. Release wrap up - pat each other on the back etc. (5 minutes)
1. Forrest - where to keep src, procedure for building, etc. (5 minutes)
2. GUMP failure issue (5 minutes)
3. Development plans: changes folks are planning/would like to make (15
minutes)

Time allotment is really a "wish list", since I think that (especially on
IRC) it is easy to get off track, after some time we all babble
(simultaneously)!

Hope to see you all there,
Nirmal.

Re: WSIF chat tomorrow - back on!