Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2005/01/11 19:05:42 UTC

[OT] RE: 24X7 deployment tips

Ah good old memory leaks, I see more and more messages regarding this
although thankfully I have never experienced it myself.

The reason this is off topic is that I was wondering if anyone has ever
found a way of recovering leaked memory, without restarting the JVM?

Posted by Faisal Abdullah <ap...@gmail.com>.
I guess there is. By fixing the code.