Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Hewko, Doug" <Do...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca> on 2001/09/25 18:34:09 UTC

Generating directory trees

Hi!

I hope that this is the proper mailing list, but it is the only one that
seems logical. How could I set up Tomcat 4.0B6 to display a directory tree
like the one contained in "http://www.apache.org/dist/"? I can get a tree to
work off my local hard drive but am getting the "file not found" from
Tomcat.

I am using Tomcat 4.0 b6, with Cocoon2.

Re: Generating directory trees

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Doug,

This thread talks about turning the directory listing
feature off so you could try the reverse

   http://www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=465139

Here's another message where turning the feature off
is discussed

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg28280.html

hth,
yan