Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matt Connolly <ma...@soundevolution.com.au> on 2009/04/25 07:37:15 UTC

RE: Subversion tries to link to wrong neon lib.

I have same problem with subversion 1.6.1.

I'm trying to build again with extra dependencies copied into build directory and with some flags from the macports configuration arguments... will post back shortly.

-Matt

RE: Subversion tries to link to wrong neon lib.

Posted by Matt Connolly <ma...@soundevolution.com.au>.
I found it.

Previously, the file /usr/local/lib/libsvn_ra_neon-1.0.dylib was linking against the built in neon lib: /usr/lib/libneon.dylib

using otool on the build subversion ra_neon library, I saw that it was expecting neon version 2.7 and Mac OS X built in is version 2.6.

That particular function "ne_set_connect_timeout" is new in 2.7 causing the subversion RA to fail loading.

I downloaded also the subversion dependencies and copied them all into the subversion directory. Then I built like this:

% ./configure --with-ssl --disable-neon-version-check --without-apsx
% make
% sudo make install

viola.