Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 15:53:33 UTC

1.3 Release Status - Cutting the Release on Monday

We are basically finished with all the tasks for the 1.3 release.

I'm going to merge the changes (ESME-292) from the branch back into
the trunk and then I'll start the release process on Monday.

D.

Re: 1.3 Release Status - Cutting the Release on Monday

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I've tagged the 1.3 release in svn (after various false starts) and
have also deployed it to the instance on cloudbees.

I'll do all the other fun stuff associated with the release tomorrow
and put it up to a vote early next week.

D.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.