Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2008/01/18 03:07:46 UTC

How to create a login user

I cannot believe I cannot figure this out, but all I want to do is create a
login user, i.e. someone who can log into WebTools and work there.

I created a new Party using the Party screen, but for the life of me, I
cannot figure out how to associate it with a login.

I know how to do it using seed xml files, but I want to allow the user to
create his own using the app.

Can someone point me to the screen to create one?

Skip
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:01 AM

Re: How to create a login user

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
and add to the login the permission group admin or a lesser permission
of WEEBTOOLS to limit them to the webtools.

Raj Saini sent the following on 1/17/2008 7:13 PM:

RE: How to create a login user

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Thanks Raj

Can't believe I missed that

Skip

skip@thedevers wrote:
> I cannot believe I cannot figure this out, but all I want to do is create
> login user, i.e. someone who can log into WebTools and work there.
>
> I created a new Party using the Party screen, but for the life of me, I
> cannot figure out how to associate it with a login.
>
> I know how to do it using seed xml files, but I want to allow the user to
> create his own using the app.
>
> Can someone point me to the screen to create one?
>
> Skip
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 9:01 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.