Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by dm...@eiskonzept.com on 2014/02/12 12:01:21 UTC

CODI WindowScoped Beans replication

Hi.

I am trying to get session replication working in my JSF + CODI application with TomEE 1.6.0. Replication of SessionScoped beans seems to be working fine, but not CODI Window Scoped beans. The State of WindowScoped beans is lost after first reload.
You can easily reproduce the issue with my test application: https://github.com/eiskonzept/tomee
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build the app with maven then start two TomEE Nodes with maven TomEE plugin and maven profiles node1 and node2.
2. Start Apache HTTPD server with properly configured mod_jk plugin
3. Open application context root.
4. Fill three input fields and push submit.
5. Stop active node.
6. Click "No submit" link.
7. State of first two input fields is lost(This fields are backed up by CODI WindowScoped bean)

Is there something that I forget, or is it a bug?
I am starting TomEE with following additional parameters: -Dopenejb.session-context=http -Dtomee.session-context.wrapper=http

Thank you in advance.
Dmitry Volkov.

Re: CODI WindowScoped Beans replication

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
@Gerhard: that's what I thought

@Dimitry: maybe check logs, you should see beans persisted accross the
cluster after each request
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
@romain:

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
sorry, I don't get the question. If session beans works it is not
tomee related but surely codi which shouldn't hit session from its
storage.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Session Beans are replicated perfectly. I have tested my app earlier with TomEE 1.6.0-Snapshot and tomcat 7 and same CODI version. It was working fine. Could you please check if it is not a Tomee issue?

AW: CODI WindowScoped Beans replication

Posted by dm...@eiskonzept.com.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.