Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org> on 2013/08/08 06:35:22 UTC

Re: Cayenne modeler (multiple windows)

Hi Tony

That's brilliant. The process is really quite simple. Firstly, let's take this conversation over to the dev list (and just reply to that list).

Next, make sure you are working from the trunk code in svn [1] or use github if you prefer [2]. The end results of work should then ideally be either some patches on github which can be reviewed, or a single patch file against svn. Obviously it is important that you put the appropriate Apache license headers into any files you create, so that your work can be merged.

Regards
Ari

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/
[2] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/tree/trunk

--
-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: Cayenne modeler (multiple windows)

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Tony,

I believe you will also need to send in a CLA:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas (even if adding diffs/patches to
JIRA issues).

We aren't using git-flow.

mrg