Posted to users@isis.apache.org by "EL DiDi C." <el...@hotmail.com> on 2020/05/11 02:40:35 UTC

Apache Isis fixture doesnt make relations

I have made two fixtures of two entities (company/empresa) and (worker/trabajador). Both are related, every "worker" must have one "company". After runing both fixtures, the problem is that parented table "company" doesnt show "workers" and I noticed in DataBase that the column "trabajadores_integer_idx" remains in "-1" instead of "0" as it should be.

Any help will be appreciated.
I couldnt find any working fixture with two entities relationed.
Apache Isis version: 1.17

You can check fixtures classes in our Github repository: https://github.com/proyecto-ifes-autorizacion/AdeT/tree/didi

Re: Apache Isis fixture doesnt make relations

Posted by Johan Doornenbal <jo...@yodo.nl>.
Hi,

I found this code on the branch didi (if you follow attached link)
However: I had problems building...

@El.didi
I noticed you used a list on you entity. 1)
I have no experience using List, you could try a Set / SortedSet like in 2)

1)
https://github.com/proyecto-ifes-autorizacion/AdeT/blob/didi/module-simple/src/main/java/domainapp/modules/simple/dominio/empresa/Empresa.java#L89

2)
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-todoapp/blob/master/dom/src/main/java/todoapp/dom/todoitem/ToDoItem.java#L494

AW: Apache Isis fixture doesnt make relations

Posted by "Rade, Joerg / Kuehne + Nagel / HAM GI-DP" <Jo...@Kuehne-Nagel.com>.
Hi,