Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Rana Bunnni <ra...@yahoo.se> on 2013/09/18 02:04:53 UTC

access each element in the Response

Hi guys,
Please :

I have database document:

type:course
class_name:"ios"
week:[22,23,24]
students:[max,tom,foo,....]

I want to get all the weeks that student max have it .
I want to get only the weeks. and then i want to save all these weeks in an array.
How can i do that ?

Best regards for all the  CouchDB developers(programmers).
Rana

Re: access each element in the Response

Posted by Giovanni P <fi...@gmail.com>.
send param include_docs=true on the querystring.
or put the 'weeks' at the value field on the view.