Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by no...@apache.org on 2010/07/01 16:00:05 UTC

Incubator PMC/Board report for July 2010 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)

Dear Ace Developers,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for . The report
for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
requires your report to be submitted one week before the board meeting, to allow
sufficient time for review.

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
should submit your report is one week prior to the board meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report
----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

 * Your project name
 * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
   or necessarily of its field
 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
   graduation.
 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
 * How has the community developed since the last report
 * How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2010

Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
      created from a template.

Mentors
-------
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for July 2010 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Thanks Bertrand, will do it like that next time!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Bertrand, could you, or one of the other mentors, please officially sign off this report (or is a mail like this enough for me to do that)? I will then post it on the Apache wiki alongside the other reports.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
Looks good to me ! Thanks for the writeup !

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for July 2010 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)