Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeff Mahurin <jl...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/14 08:44:51 UTC

Re: [2] General questions

I find it an irony, the quest to the top of the world is littered with the
defeated bodies of those who where unable to meet the final challenge.
Returning from the top of the world. That said building a website should not
be like climbing Mount Everest, always weary of the next step because you
don't know which rope someone else put out that might get you killed on the
way down more often than on the way up!

I must admit that many who venture here seem to be looking for tools that
can be reshaped. Others seem to be here looking to learn or for a
pleasurable journey, shared in good company. As for me I enjoy learning from
a well written, well organized and graphically illustrated/interesting
book/web site. These can be both relaxing, enlightening and invigorating. In
my time I have learned things we do with ease we also do with grace, and
such things soon take on a life that is vibrant and impossible to hide. This
inspires creativity and loosens the soul.

The other side to this coin is in space no one can hear you scream because
you don't have 15 minutes to string together an obstacle course represented
by a series of laborious documents and a labyrinth of hints.

;¬)