Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hargurjit Singh Malhi <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/01 09:29:42 UTC

Dynamic Loading Of Changed Classes

Hi All,
I am using tomcat-3.2.4........

I have a XmlRpc servlet deployed and this in turn accesses other classes(by
importing that package)...

According to Tomcat documentation setting of the reloadable variable in
server.xml affects the fact whether Tomcat is able to load the recent class
file or not........but this is applicable to classes in Web-inf\classes and
to Jars in Web-
inf\lib.....

Can any one please tell me how can I make the Tomcat to load the recent
version of other class files(in the package that is imported in the servlet)
that the servlet invokes.....also I have a properties file(in the same
package) ........do I need to restart the server everytime I make a change
in this properties file........

Any suggestions are welcome.......

Malhi