Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org> on 2018/03/08 08:08:35 UTC

Re: [meecrowave] run JSF MyFaces application

Hi Mark!

> Don't want to push it to MyFaces directly for now as it breaks the enforcer-plugin due to the mw-snapshot.

Now that 1.2.1 is out can you please push your changes or open a PR?

Cheers
Dennis

Re: [meecrowave] run JSF MyFaces application

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Dennis!

Gonna look at it this afternoon.
Just keep pinging me if I don't deliver - pretty busy right now :/

LieGrue,
strub