Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org> on 2004/08/31 10:47:31 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Change default build target to "jar"

Greetings,
  have a look at OJB289 and you will find an issue that I think many end-users will have
problems with: http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/OJB289

It's easy enough to say "RTM! be gone!" to this ;-) but it's also easy enough to help the
users by changing the project's default target to e.g. "jar". I'm guessing that not many
users want to generate forrest documentation out of the src-distro...

Proposal: change ant default target from "all" to "jar"

What do you think?

Regards,
  Martin

Re: [PROPOSAL] Change default build target to 'jar'

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Martin Kalén dijo:
> Proposal: change ant default target from "all" to "jar"

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [PROPOSAL] Change default build target to "jar"

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
+1

-Brian