Posted to dev@jakarta.apache.org by Franco _ <fr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 21:31:54 UTC

[JMeter] TCPSampler not logging info in debug mode

Hi guys,

I'm trying to debug TCPSampler in a test but nothing appears in jmeter.log,
I'm using JMeter 2.4 and I started JMeter in debug mode (-LDEBUG), I also
checked that other classes are logging their info.

Do u know why this could be happening?

Thanks.

Re: [JMeter] TCPSampler not logging info in debug mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 27 June 2011 21:50, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 June 2011 20:31, Franco _ <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>
> Wrong guys - this is the developer list.
>
> Please subscribe to and use the JMeter User list.

See:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.