Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/09 15:12:52 UTC

Re: [LOG4NET] [VOTE] gitflow

Hi,

On 2017-05-23 08:49, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Please ensure github tracks develop as the default branch when the vote passes.

I just filed an issue on INFRA to make this happen. This is the ticket
for it:

Cheers,
Dominik

Re: [LOG4NET] [VOTE] gitflow

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
In theory, you can use Jenkins pipelines scripts in your projects, but I
haven't tested that out yet. It's the system we're using at my work.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [LOG4NET] [VOTE] gitflow

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.