Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2008/02/12 20:36:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Accept CouchDB for incubation - PASSED!

On Feb 9, 2008 11:09 AM, Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> wrote:
> We've had an initial discussion, which attracted a number of messages
> of encouragement, and identified no issues or concerns.  Then we
> proceeded onto a proposal, which attracted three excellent mentors.
> Now it is time to vote on the proposal which can be found on the
> Apache Wiki, and reproduced below.

72 hours, two dozen votes, all positive, many binding.  This vote
clearly passes.

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Process_Description.html#Acceptance

Mentors: start mentoring!

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentor

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] Accept CouchDB for incubation - PASSED!

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,
I'm Jan Lehnardt, one of the contributers
of the CouchDB project.

On Feb 12, 2008, at 20:36, Sam Ruby wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2008 11:09 AM, Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> wrote:
> [...]
> 72 hours, two dozen votes, all positive, many binding.  This vote
> clearly passes.

First: Thank you for accepting the incubation proposal!

We would like to start making CouchDB a new home at
the ASF. We understand that discussing the details of
the move should happen on the to-be-created CouchDB
mailing lists and would like to ask when we can start
signing up?

Cheers
Jan

Re: [VOTE] Accept CouchDB for incubation - PASSED!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@bytesexual.org>.
Hey,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 10:16:27PM -0800, Ted Leung wrote:
> I've just submitted a request for the appropriate mailing lists.  You
> can track via: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1526>

I just realised that the original proposal makes no mention of a wiki.

We're currently using <http://www.couchdbwiki.com/> but I am guessing it would
be nice to move this over to Apache's infrastructure.

Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
The CouchDB mailing lists are now available.  You can subscribe by
sending messages to:

couchdb-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
couchdb-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
couchdb-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org