Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2009/03/19 23:43:19 UTC

[ANN] Luke 0.9.2 release

(sorry for cross-posting)

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce a new release of Luke, the Lucene Index Toolbox.
As usually, you can obtain it from here:

	http://www.getopt.org/luke

This release upgrades Luke to the Lucene 2.4.1 jars.

* New features and improvements:

   o Added term counts per field in Overview - contributed
     by Mark Harwood.

   o Improved the Analysis plugin to show all token information,
     and highlight whenever a token is selected from the list.

* Bug fixes:
   o (None)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: [ANN] Luke 0.9.2 release

Posted by Marcelo Ochoa <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrzej:

<snip>

> If you tried to access this url during last couple hours the site was down.
> It should be up again - apparently I went over the allocated bandwidth and
> the hosting company disabled the site without any warning or even
> notification. It's time to look for a better home for Luke ...
  I was a lucky user :)
  May be SourceForge.net is a better place to host the code and the
binary distribution.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa