Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk> on 2004/02/13 10:03:14 UTC

RE: Problem with axis c++ client

Hi
Hope you try to check interoperability of client in Axis Java and Axis C++
.Is that your purpose?

> Hi All,
> I am using tomcat as a server and webservices are using axis java.
> My client is in c++. I download axis-c-beta-win32.zip (binary) for
> client.

Your purpose is bit confused here.
IF your client is in C++,did you download axis-c-beta-win32.zip to gernerate
client's stubs using WSDL2Ws Tool which is in axis-c-beta-win32.zip?.

>It is working fine with java client
>
> while execute the client I am getting the error message on tomcat like

> Generating fault class
>
> no SoapAction header!
>
> I attached the .wsdl file also in this mail.
> Can any one please help me out in this issue. It is really aurgent for
> me.
>
> thanks a lot,
>
> Jayasree

Looking forward to help you