Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Vdsa <vi...@persistent.co.in> on 2017/04/06 10:38:09 UTC

Installing Nifi server

I need to install only NIFi server, I do not require nifi UI. I will be
handling nifi server with rest API. Is it possible to install only NIFI
server without UI?

Re: Installing Nifi server

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello

The ui is only ever a client side construct.  Just like you plan to
programmatically interact with the REST API your web browser does the same
on the users behalf as they view the app and click around.

You should be all set.

Thanks
Joe