Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 00:12:48 UTC

one queue per request

I have never done it this way but I see lot of references where client
sends in the request and then gets the queue name that they would get the
response on. Is it bad for the performance to create one queue per request
to send the response? What's the best way to do this effectively?

Re: one queue per request

Posted by Ivan Pechorin <iv...@gmail.com>.
2012/4/22 Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>

> Thanks, but then I would like to know how do people design such a system
> where request comes in goes on the queue and waits on the outgoing queue.
> If responses from different requests go to only one queue then this model
> wouldn't work unless there is some other component keeping track of threads
> with some request id. Is there some kind of listener working as dispatcher?

See
http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html

Re: one queue per request

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.