Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marek Dudek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 19:22:10 UTC

Admin defined (not configured in XML) URL recognizing

Hello

I cannot find any information about my problem on the web, may be You
could help me.

I'm developing application with Struts 2 (2.1.8) that requires an
ability to create URL-s in administrative panel, aside from those
declared in struts.xml and web.xml. Ie. I want to have a form
accepting text, that when I input, for instance, "portrait-1" causes
the application to recognize and service "www.myapp.com/portrait-1"
URL. (Servicing would be applying some template)

Is that possible and how to do it?

Thanks in advance for replay

Marek Dudek

Re: Admin defined (not configured in XML) URL recognizing

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/3/17 Marek Dudek <ma...@gmail.com>:
> Is that possible and how to do it?

I'm not sure what you want to achieve, but maybe writing a custom
ActionMapper could help.
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/dispatcher/mapper/ActionMapper.html

Regards
--